Thursday, October 28, 2010

Top 5 "Hatel" Things

I guess since Johnny made this post, I thought I would follow in his footsteps. Plus, it's a good way to start off a blog! Kudos to Johnny! With that being said, here are my top 5 things that I love!
                   
1. Drenched in PINK Lotion and body mist. 
  
 I absolutely LOVE this stuff. I bought some a few weeks ago and fell in love. Not only does this lotion smell amazing, it's very moisturizing! PINK sells about five or six different scents accompanied with body mists. Usually, they have deals going on where you can buy 2 for $22 or 3 for $30! I definitely recommend this body lotion and mist to anyone looking for a new scent/lotion!



2. Nail Polish!
For anyone who is ever around me knows I absolutely LOVE nail polish! I don't think you can ever have enough nail polish.... maybe that's because I own a whole container full, but I just can't help it. This OPI nail color in 'Dim Sum Plum' is one of my all time favorites. This polish is a deep plum but not purple color, perfect for fall! It's from the Hong Kong collection and I'm pretty sure you can still find this in beauty stores that sell OPI. I think about a year ago I started collecting them and eventually my collection just tripled in size!! Either way, nail polishes are amazing and I don't think I'll ever have enough.



3. Scarves! 
I adore scarves! I don't think I even owned a scarf until I started college. I think walking around in the cold pretty much gave me an excuse to buy one. Either way, I love when winter comes because it gives me an excuse to whip out my bag full of scarves. I love pairing a scarf with a basic tee or coat because you don't want to over-do it. Pair a scarf with a basic tee/ tank(depending on the weather) and some cute earrings and viola! You have your outfit for the day. Scarves are all various prices and some can be pretty expensive, but if you wait around for the store to have a sale, you can easily buy a scarf for $3( I've bought several scarves from American Eagle, who has some adorable scarves every year, for less than five dollars when they had a huge sale!). Oh yeah, circle scarves are definitely one of my new favorite types of scarves, so next time you're out looking for a new scarf, try a circle scarf!!


               
4. Necklaces and Rings
 Necklaces and Rings definitely add a little pop to any outfit. The necklace pictured here is so cute! Not to mention both items are less than 10 dollars at F21 online! I've fell in love with double/connecting rings recently. I'm not sure how many people have actually worn them, but  they're all really cute and different from a regular one-fingered ring. Forever 21 sells a variety of these connector rings, which are usually under 10 dollars.... that's a pretty sweet deal if you ask me! I love this necklace and totally plan on buying it eventually. The little asian girl is cute and there's a little fan connected to the necklace as well even though you can't see it. You can totally pair any of these accessories to a simple outfit to add a little pop to a day outfit. If you're looking for cute, inexpensive jewelry, check out forever 21!! Alot of their jewelry is less than 10 dollars and obviously cute!

5. Cross-body bags
 Cross-body bags definitely come in handy all the time. These bags come in handy all the time for me! I find it easier to just put this across my body instead of carrying a heavy purse on my shoulder. The bag pictured is from American Eagle and is $24.50. I have this bag and same color( light pink/ rose). It's pretty simple and the leather material on it is very smooth. Cross-body bags are convenient when you go out and don't need a lot of things. Usually if you go out you just need your phone, keys, lipgloss and a wallet, so there's no point in carrying a huge purse around where you may end up losing/misplacing it!  This bag comes in 4 additional colors and has a lot of space inside for all your stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment