Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Top 5 "Johnny" Things!

Johnny here! To start things off, I'm going to post the top 5 things that makes me, well, me!

1. Lip Balm!

Lip balms have always been my #1 obsession. I started collecting them ever since I was in middle school. And let's be honest, you can't really have too much because you never know when you will need it and it runs out! My top lip balm right now is the eos lip balm. One costs around $3.50, but trust me when I say they last forever! Definitely worth the money and it smells great!

2. Hoodies!

Hoodies are great because you can just slip them on whenever you just don't feel like taking the time to dress up. There's also countless different variations and styles that you can wear. My current obsession is college hoodies because I'm going off to college next year and I definitely want to represent whatever college I go to.

3. Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer!

This is such a cute and clever creation. Basically, you hook the hand sanitizer holder on your keychains/purse/whatever and stick a hand sanitizer bottle in it. You can never be too sure these days with all those diseases running around and the holders come in tons of different designs and colors. Not to mention all the different scents of hand sanitizer. I think the holder is $1 and the hand sanitizer is $1.50. This is something everyone should have!

4. Key Chains!

Key chains are basically an accessory that shows off your personality and enhances your appearance. And who doesn't love having cute key chains? Of course, you have to watch out that you don't have a bunch all at once. I got the one in the picture from Old Navy a while back, but I'm sure you could pretty much find it anywhere since it's a popular design.

5. Socks!

I love wacky and crazy socks. They are a basic component of an outfit, but they don't have to be boring! I always wear bright and colorful socks and people always complement me on them. Usually, I get the socks that are on sale because I never go shopping with the intent of getting a particular pair. I have the red pair in the picture and I believe I got it for $2 or so.



Hope you enjoyed this! What are some things that make you, you? :)
Don't forget to follow and comment!
Love, Johnny.

No comments:

Post a Comment