Thursday, November 18, 2010

10 under $10!

With the holidays coming up I thought this blog would be a good start! Every year I find myself trying to find gifts for friends within a reasonable price, so I've
put together my top ten gifts for this year under 10 dollars!
I think all of these gifts are adorable and I'm sure your friends will too! 


KeyCaps! $8.00
These mac and cheese key caps are absolutely adorable! It's really annoying trying to figure out which keys go where, and these keycaps will definitely help your keys stand out! You can keep one for yourself and give the other to a friend!(cute idea!)  

Pink Perfume Ornament $10
This Pink Wish perfume is the pefect stocking stuffer/gift!
It's a blend of peony and vanilla and smell amazing. 
The perfume comes in a little box with a string to make it look like an ornament, how cute!!
With the price of 10 dollars, this is also another cute gift to give a friend! 
ELF four piece bamboo brush set $10
Who could resist a brush kit?! This would be a good gift to give because brushes always 
come in handy! I also love the little bag it comes in and the colors of the brushes, very simple!
This set includes a :
Complexion Brush
*Concealer Brush
*Blending Eye Brush
*Mini Kabuki Brush
*Brush Bag 

ELF Essential Eye Shadow Palette $3.00
ELF always has cheap makeup that's affordable and good! 
This palette contains six neutral shades perfect for any holiday!
These colors are pretty pigmented and can be paired with pretty much any outfit
you wear! 

PINK water bottles $12
Although these are not 10 dollars, they're still a cute gift!
For only 2 extra dollars you can gift these cute water bottles to anyone!
Not to mention, they are perfect for class!
I absolutely love these water bottles because they have cute designs on them. 
Water bottles are a great gift to give even if it's a weird thing to give to someone, but 
if they have a cute design, why not gift it?!
PINK always has cute stuff, so these bottles are perfect for anyone!


OPI by Sephora Nail Polish $9
I just had to incorporate nail polish in somehow!
This  red cherry color is perfect for the Christmas season and has a touch of glitter!
Nail polishes make a perfect stocking stuffer for anyone who loves nail polish like me!

Bath and Body works mini box gift $10
Giving lotions and sprays for Christmas is the perfect gift. 
This mini set includes a cute box to put them in and can be used later!
I'm pretty sure everyone loves bath and body works and will eventually use this sometime!
Bath and body works has some great deal going on also!

Ae bracelet $10
Jewelry in general is also another good gift to give. 
AE has so much jewelry on sale and it's usually buy one get one half off!


Sephora color wand for lips. $10
This thing is so cool! I definitely want one!
At first, when I saw this I was confused, but then I looked closer
and noticed that it's a twistable lipgloss stick!
There are no words for this but: coolest gift to give ever!
And it's only 10 dollars!

Piggy Bank $10
Target sells the cutest piggy banks ever!
They usually have them for every holiday and this one is no different. 
No matter how old you are, you can never get old of piggy banks!
Where else would we keep our loose change we never use?!
I love this reindeer one! Target also sells a whole little collection of 
Christmas themed piggy banks.
One of my favorite gifts to give people!



These are my top  picks for 10 things under 10 dollars for 
the holidays. 
Enjoy! 
:) 


Hatel 







No comments:

Post a Comment